Thursday, December 31, 2009

Grant Narrows Regional Park - Nature Dyke Trail

December 29th, 2009









The trail begins beside the Riverside Grill. It's an easy flat trail for young and old. We brought hot chocolate and some snacks and enjoyed the nature.... 

A busy beaver ...........
























.... working hard.




Must be female.
























They stopped here for a light snack.

Looks like the males saved up enough Canadian Tire money and bought themselves a chain saw. 








Then off to bed..... exhausted.
























The trail and view from the beaver's balcony. Luxury living at it's best.
























View from the 2nd bedroom window.























To see a few videos.... see the You Tube side bar.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xvr-J1hCyD4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ujazs8N5RVA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5vmXCodl9g


DOG BLOG
It was nice adventure.... I smelled good stuff.... large rodent... eats tree.... I am smarter than rodent... I play with sticks... I do not eat them.... well...... I crunch them into little tiny bits.... but I do not swallow. I love my pack ape puppies.... they throw sticks for me... but pack leader does not want me to fetch them.... they throw sticks in water for me and the sticks slide on shiny stuff.... ICE... new word for me.... Pack leader says ICE too cold... He was right... Hard and cold... I do not like ICE.I love pack leader.... He takes care of me. 


I love to run.... Back and forth between pack lady and pack leader....


Yoda (feline pack leader) says I am a big stupid... for running back and forth when my pack calls me.... He says I am their amusement... I do not know what that is.... I will show him... I will not come when he calls me... BARK!


NINA'S PICS


























































ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT
by Alora


1) Thicker ice for walking and skating on
2) Would have been nice if the beaver was awake... He didn't invite us for a cup of tea in his new house. Like to stay in the Beaver Hotel.
3) More Hot Chocolate



No comments: